Are You Finally Ready to Sell Your Gold Scrap?
Gold Promise is Here to Help You Do So!
It’s not fair to yourself to let your old gold scrap sit and collect dust in the bottom of your jewelry box. Or did you already move it to the bottom of a dusty drawer because you know you don’t really need it anymore. It’s hard to sell sentimental items or items that you think you could possibly, maybe use once more in your lifetime. But it’s time for you to face the facts: you can get much more out of your gold scrap by selling it than by keeping it hidden away.
Gold Promise is better than the competition is almost all fields, and we have a comparison chart available on our website to prove it. But before you consider selling your gold to us, we should introduce ourselves:
Gold Promise is a company you can trust. We have been in the gold buying industry for over 25 years and are accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Gold Promise is also a publically traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Furthermore, we are even registered with the Jewelers Vigilance Committee and the Jewelers Board of Trade.
So now that you feel comfortable sending your gold to us, read below to learn what you need to do to start selling your gold scrap right away!
- First, you need to find all the gold scrap in your home. Gold scrap is somewhat of an ambiguous term, but it just means any gold you have that is unwanted, and maybe even broken, but is still in good enough condition to be used. This can be in the form of watches, tangled chains or bracelets, a single earring, dental crowns, and many more.
- Once you figured out which gold scrap you want to sell, you can package it yourself and print a prepaid shipping label and packing slip from us in just seconds. Or if you prefer, we can send you a free kit with a prepaid shipping envelope, pouch and packing slip which will arrive in 3-5 business days.
- Once you review and complete the packing slip, you should place your gold scrap into the pouch provided, or into your own personal packaging. Place that into the envelope with the packing slip, or your own appropriate packaging with the prepaid shipping label. Now you’re ready to take it to any U.S Post Office Mailbox or just your own home mailbox if you want.
If you’re worried your gold scrap won’t get to us safely, don’t be! We offer free insurance for up to $1,000. And if you decide you want to sell gold that you think is worth even more than that, just let us know and we’ll insure that as well!
Once you mail your gold scrap to us, just make sure you decide which method you want to use to receive your money. We offer same-day PayPal™ funding at no charge, next-day direct deposit into your bank account at no charge, or just a paper check by mail.
If for some reason you don’t want to accept our offer, then we’ll return your gold scrap, completely insured, at no cost to you!
Never Thought the Bad Economy Could Actually be a Good Thing?Well it is if you’re trying to sell your gold scrap during it!
We understand that times are tough nowadays. It may have caused a significant decline in your lifestyle and we want to help you fix that! Imagine this scenario:
You have a lot of gold scrap lying around your house. It is either broken, hideous, out of style, too tangled to ever be worn again, or just completely unnecessary for you. What should you do with it? We’ll give you three choices:
- Do nothing. Just keep it stowed away and pretend like it’s not there just taking up space.
- Throw it all out because you know you’ll never use it again.
- Sell it to Gold Promise and buy something you actually need
So what will it be? Option C, right? We thought so.
There are so many useful things you can buy with the money you receive from selling your gold scrap. Maybe you need a new TV? Or would you just like to be able to have money to eat out every once in a while? But perhaps you need it to buy the groceries you need to keep from going hungry.
As long as you sell your gold scrap to Gold Promise, you will have the opportunity to buy yourself anything you really want or need and you won’t have to feel bad because you know that you were never going to use that gold scrap anyway!