Do You Own Beautiful (Or Not So Beautiful) Gold Pendants? Looking for a Way to Get Rid of Them?
If you have gold pendants that you are trying to get rid of, let Gold Promise help you do so! You have a few choices of what you can do with your gold pendants. You can,
- Throw the gold pendants out
- Donate the gold pendants
- Give the gold pendants as gifts to family members or close friends
- Sell the gold pendants and use the money for something you actually need
You would choose “d,” wouldn’t you? And that would be the right choice. If you have gold pendants that you don’t need, especially if they are not very nice looking anymore, your best bet is to sell them.
If you sell your gold pendants to Gold Promise, you are guaranteed to receive the most amount of money than from any other online gold buyer. Why? Because we offer a Double Price Promise. What is a Double Price Promise? That just means that if you can get a better written offer from another online gold buyer, we’ll double their offer — no questions asked!
But to sell us your gold pendants, you need to trust us. And to trust us, you need to know who we are. Gold Promise is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange that has been selling gold for over 25 years. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau. Plus, we are registered with the Jewelers Vigilance Committee and the Jewelers Board of Trade. We hope that now you trust us to help you start selling the gold pendants that you just don’t need anymore.
Before you begin to consider selling your gold to us, we just want to let you know that we accept many other types of gold items besides just gold pendants. The list of items we accept includes, but is not limited to, gold bracelets (broken or intact), gold chains (tangled or not), gold rings (with the stone or without), gold pendants, and gold dental crowns. So now if you feel comfortable sending us your gold, learn how to do so here:
- The first step, after you figure out which gold items you would like to sell, is to decide how you want to send them to us. You can request a free kit from us which you will receive in 3-5 business days. It will include a prepaid shipping envelope, pouch, and packing slip. Or if you prefer, you can package your items yourself and just print a prepaid shipping label and packing slip from us in just seconds.
- Next you just have to review and complete the packing slip. Then place your gold items into the proper packaging with the prepaid shipping label. You can mail it to us whenever you are ready!
- Just remember to let us know which method you would like to use to receive your offer. You can choose from same-day PayPal™ funding at no charge, next-day direct deposit into your bank account at no charge, or a paper check by mail. And if for some reason you want your gold returned to you without accepting our offer, we will return it to you right away, totally insured and at no extra charge!
And yes, we do insure all the gold you send us at no extra charge. But if it is worth over $1,000 you just need to let us know, otherwise we will insure your package for up to $1,000.
To Sell or Not to Sell
It would be a real shame to let your gold pendants sit in their dusty jewelry box just wasting away. Of course you could always try to bring back old styles. Or if that doesn’t work, you can always pass them on as gifts. But you don’t want to give gold pendants to people you truly care about if they aren’t very nice looking or not in good condition. But you also don’t want to give expensive jewelry to people you don’t care much about. So what do you do? Let the gold pendants keep taking up space in your home?
Instead of all of these poor options, you can sell the gold pendants to Gold Promise! That way you can get rid of something you don’t want, and replace it with cash. And who doesn’t want some extra cash? And that cash can then buy you something you really do want, or pay for some of your necessary expenses. Once you sell your gold to Gold Promise, you open up a world of opportunity for yourself!